Saey Home & Garden can count on more than 100 years of experience, built on a sturdy duo: the fire & the grill. This passion for fire radiates Saey Home & Garden, both inside and outside the house, with Barbecook barbecue brand and Flandria heater brand.
Barbecook has been the leader in Belgium in recent decades and is therefore ranked among the top five in Europe. Saey Home & Garden continuously develops new products and concepts, counting on a dynamic marketing team, robust R & D and sourcing. Product development takes place in house, production is outsourced to top notch partners.
As a Trade marketeer you will combine the commercial development of our e-commerce business and the optimization of the partnerships with the existing distribution channels through developing and implementing marketing policies. You will work very closely with the Marketing department and Sales department and will focus on three main tasks:
1) Focus on e-commerce:
- You will negotiate and maintain an excellent partnership with e-commerce customers.
- You will prepare and analyze our e-commerce players and will follow up on pricing closely.
- You must be able to convince customers with rigorous arguments, dare to ask critical questions, and to be creative in giving asked as well as unsolicited advice.
2) Developing partnerships with our distribution channels:
- You will give support to launches of new products in order to strengthen our market position.
- Optimization sell trough is your challenge
- Furthermore you will provide support for other distribution channels
- You are actively visiting our customers in Belgium, France, Germany, The Netherlands and Export, alone or together with the Country Managers.
- You will prepare impactful and creative trade presentations
- You are responsible for developing concepts for the retail fairs and this from a proactive approach
- The purpose of these partnerships is to realize the optimal marketing of concepts and products, thus creating added value.
3) Market intelligence
- You detect new business opportunities and you manage to bind these new contacts to the company
- You collect and analyze consumer and market data and bring developments in it (eg consumer buying behavior and what question exists). These developments determine the risks and opportunities on the market.
- You are responsible for market research: you understand the various markets and have an eye for the development of the competition. You summarize the main competition analysis and look at the market potential. Market info, trends and evolutions are notified by you and you will communicate internally especially to our product developer.
You will work very closely and build up an excellent relationship with the Country Managers, Communication Coordinator and Online Marketeer.
Profile - Education level
- You are a highly educated marketeer with minimum 5 years of experience in working with/in different countries.
- You are a customer-oriented and initiative-rich team player, with a hands on mentality
- Challenges motivate you
- You have a commercial feeling and a European mindset
Competences - Hard Skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce landscape
- Fluent in Dutch, English, French, knowledge of German language is an asset
- IT knowledge: office ( word, excel, powerpoint, … )
- Experienced in market research, market study
- Portfolio management
- Knowledge of online marketing tools ( online advertising, bannering, videomarketing, seo, sea, sem )
Competences - Soft Skills
- Open to change
- Positive attitude
- To prioritize
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Customer friendly
How to apply:
Send your motivation with complete resume to:
- Carla Marist | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saey Home & Garden nv | tav Carla Marist | Industrielaan 4 | 8501 Heule-Kortrijk