Warning: hot stuff
- Barbecook Billy
- Barbecook lighter cubes
- Angus Beef burger
- Bagnat bun
- Cheddar cheese
- Red jalapeño
Home-made fresh street food on a Barbecook Billy? Adventurous grilling on the go! With this jalapeño burger you will be sure to make a tremendous impression! Based on the world-famous Johnny Cash burger, we created our own Barbecook version. Because we love tasty high-quality meat, we opted for Angus beef.
- Fill the bowl with some charcoal and set alight using 3 lighter cubes.
- Once a layer of white ashes appears on your charcoal, you will be ready to grill.
- Grill the burgers and the onion rings until done. Grilled the bacon until crispy.
- When everything is almost done, drape a slice of cheddar cheese onto the burger. This way, the cheese will melt onto your meat.
- Put all the ingredients, and a few jalapeños, between the sliced bun. As many as you can handle !