- Barbecook Junko
- Barbecook lighter cubes
- Large and small wood blocks
- Barbecook wok
- Wok noodles
- Marinated chicken strips
- Bean sprouts
- Sweet pepper
Cooking in a wok is probably one of the easiest ways to prepare a delicious meal. You create a taste explosion in a single pan AND you end up with less to wash up - a win/win situation! Do it all over an authentic wood fire and discover the charm of less is more.
- Put some small, dry wood blocks in a pile. Insert some lighter cubes in amongst the wood and light them with a long match. Build the fire by adding large and small wood blocks.
- In the meantime, cook the wok noodles in water until they are soft. You can use the cast iron Barbecook kettles for this.
- Finely chop the onion; dice the courgette, carrot, leek and sweet pepper.
- Fry the marinated chicken strips in the Barbecook wok.
- Add the vegetables to the wok and fry until everything is cooked through.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles. Stir-fry them together with all the other ingredients, so that the tastes can mingle.
Tip: Use the pulley on the Barbecook Junko to keep the temperature of your wok under perfect control.
Serving tip: Serve with some fresh spring onion or add an Asian touch to the dish with some coriander.