Barbecook Adam 50 Top
Around 20 chicken wings
For the rub: 2 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp dried ground shallots, 2 tbsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander seed, 1 tsp whole white pepper, 1 pinch Piment d’espelette chilli peppers, 2 tbsp brown sugar
For the marinade: 1 tbsp sesame oil, 100 ml olive oil, 3 tbsp honey, 1 tsp sambal, juice of 1 lemon, 4 tsp rub, 2 cm ginger, 2 clove garlic, 1 shallot
For the dip: 75g ricotta, 120g yoghurt, basil, coriander, mint, tarragon, parsley, 1 lime, 1 daikon radish, ½ cucumber
- Transfer the ingredients for the rub to a food processor or a mortar. Mix or pound everything until it is finely chopped.
- Put the ingredients for the marinade in a measuring cup and finely blend. Marinate the chicken wings in this liquid for one night. You can put them in a plastic bag or box. Store in a cool place.
- Heat the Barbecook Adam 50 Top using the QuickStart system. Drain the chicken wings to drain, reserving the marinade. Sprinkle the rub on the chicken wings and transfer them to the grill.
- Brush them with the marinade every 10 minutes. Turn regularly. Keep the barbecue closed. The chicken wings will be ready in half an hour.
- Prepare the dip while you’re waiting. Finely chop the fresh herbs. Grate the daikon radish and the cucumber. Mix with the ricotta, yoghurt, lime juice, salt, pepper and finely chopped herbs.
- Serve the chicken wings with the tart, tangy dip.