Round the camp fire snack for night owls
- Barbecook wooden skewers
- Whole-wheat biscuits
So simple, but oh so good! Whose mouth wouldn’t start to water at the mere thought of s’mores? Not only are they delicious, making them is great fun. Moreover, everyone makes his or her own, which means no advance preparation in the kitchen and everyone gathers around the camp fire. The name s’more is, of course, a contraction of ‘some more’ - a completely superfluous explanation in this case.
- Build a nice hot fire in your Barbecook fire basket.
- Take 2 whole-wheat biscuits and put a piece of chocolate in between them.
- String the marshmallows on a Barbecook skewer. The skewer should be long enough to remain at a safe distance from the fire.
- Allow the marshmallows to slowly melt above the fire, turning them regularly until golden brown on all sides.
- Put the hot marshmallow in between the biscuits on top of the chocolate and press firmly. This will make the chocolate melt. Enjoy!