Pizza with Merguez sausages, mozzarella and tomato
Food & More
03 October 2016
Barbecook Loewy or Major/Optima
For 1 pizza:
- Pizza dough
- 1 mozzarella ball
- 2 Merguez sausages
- a few tablespoons of tomato puree
- olive oil
- Light the barbecue. Make sure the coals are hot. Heat the pizza plate.
- Garnish the pizza with tomato puree, mozzarella and Merguez sausages.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the pizza on the pizza plate.
- Close the Barbecook Dome and bake for 5 to 15 minutes until the pizza is crispy, the sausages are cooked and the mozzarella has melted.