Siesta 412 Black Edition
800g ’00 flour
1 tsp sugar
3 tsp salt
8 tbsp olive oil
72g fresh yeast
1 ball burrata
1 handful hazelnuts
1 handful mint
1 handful basil
olive oil, lime juice
Parmesan cheese, oregano
- Put the flour in a big bowl. Make an indentation in the middle.
- Crumble the yeast into the lukewarm water. Stir until it is dissolved. Pour the yeast mixture into the indentation. Add the olive oil, salt and sugar. Mix and knead into a smooth dough.
- Cover with a damp towel and set aside to rise in a warm place for 1 hour. Next, divide into portions. Knead each portion into a ball and allow what you need to rise for 15 minutes. Put the rest of the dough in the freezer.
- Sprinkle a sufficient amount of flour onto your work surface. Roll out the dough.
- Put the hazelnuts, mint, basil, olive oil and lime juice in your food processor and blend. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and blend until fine.
- Spread the pesto onto the pizza. Tear the burrata into small pieces and use this to top the pizza with. Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Heat the Siesta 412 Black Edition with the pizza stone until it is scorching hot. Slide the pizza onto the stone, close the barbecue and bake until crispy.
- Finish with a little more oregano, olive oil and a little basil (optional).