Pop your garlic on the grill
- Barbecook Loewy
- Barbecook Dome
- Simmental rib roast
- Salt & pepper
Rib roast is the crème de la crème of barbecue beef cuts. We chose Simmental beef because of the meat’s delicate texture and good marbling. Simmental is rich in flavour and doesn’t require strong seasoning, marinades or cream sauces. Cook the meat and make a homemade garlic butter on your charcoal grill. Quick, but delicious. That’s the secret of master grill chefs!
- Light your Barbecook Loewy using the QuickStart system and wait 15 minutes before grilling.
- Place the Dome on your Loewy so the heat from the charcoal is reflected.
- Place the garlic bulbs on the grill and grill them for 15 minutes until they’re tender and cooked through. You will hear the garlic “pop” like popcorn.
- Let the garlic cool down and remove the Dome from your Loewy.
- Season the rib roast with salt and pepper and put it on the grill.
- Sear the meat on both sides before leaving it to cook. Remove the rib roast from the flame and season it with coarse salt and pepper.
- Allow the meat to rest for at least 5 minutes under some foil.
- Remove the bottom of the garlic bulb using a sharp knife and push the cloves out of the peel. Purée the grilled garlic cloves with the butter, salt and pepper.
- Spread your homemade garlic butter on the rib roast. Enjoy!