Classics with a Barbecook twist
- Barbecook Billy
- Barbecook charcoal starter
- Soft cheese of your choice
- French bread
- Aluminium foil
Every cheese lover with a passion for barbecuing is sure to have tried out this classic dish at one time or another. This is why we decided to give it a fun twist. Season your Camembert with a little rosemary, or choose another soft cheese such as Vacherin Mont d’Or, for example. With Barbecook Billy, this is an ideal snack during a walk in the woods, or a delicious appetiser to go with an aperitif enjoyed with a group of good friends.
- Use the Barbecook Charcoal Starter to quickly and easily light your Billy.
- Take the cheese out of the box and remove the plastic foil. Put the cheese back into its wooden box, without the lid.
- Wrap a little aluminium foil around the cheese to prevent it from leaking into your charcoal.
- Insert a few twigs of rosemary into the crust to give it a little flavour boost.
- Place the cheese on the grill and allow to cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove the top crust of the cheese and tear the French bread into pieces.
- Dip the bread into the soft, pungent melted cheese, and enjoy!