- Barbecook Loewy
- Barbecook Fish Grill
- Barbecook Silicone Brush
- Cleaned European sea bass
- Green asparagus
- Fresh rosemary and thyme
- Salt and pepper
European sea bass is extremely popular in France. The firm and lean meat can be prepared in many different ways. The fish is usually cooked whole, so that’s exactly what we’re going to do on the Barbecook Loewy. The fish grill makes cooking fish on a charcoal grill child’s play. And when combined with grilled green asparagus, this dish is the stuff of grilling dreams!
- Briefly boil the asparagus until it’s cooked but still crisp.
- Light the Barbecook Loewy using the QuickStart system.
- Wash the inside and outside of the sea bass and pat it dry.
Tip: Make two slashes on each side of the fish at a distance of 2 cm using a sharp knife (the fish will cook quicker).
- Stuff the sea bass with the fresh herbs, rub the outside with oil and give the fish a generous seasoning with salt and pepper. Put it inside the fish grill.
- Allow both sides of the fish to cook for about 5 minutes over the charcoal flame.
- Season the asparagus with salt and pepper and grill until it reaches the desired colour.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve. Enjoy!