- 1 butternut, sliced in slices of 1 cm
- clarified butter or ghee
- sage and thyme
- two chicken breasts
We love everything about pumpkins. Their dark orangish and greenish colours, their sweet taste, their nutrient content and beta carotene qualities ànd the fact that you can process them into many different recipes. Think about pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin risotto, curried pumpkin, pumpkin bread... not to mention the endless possibilities of their seeds!
Our winning combination is grilled butternut on the Barbecook with gnocchi, grilled chicken, sage butter and thyme during chill winter evenings.
How do you make it
- Cook the gnocchi according to package directions
- Grill your butternut slices and the chicken breasts on the Barbecook Largo until you see the grill marks
- Melt the butter and add sage and thyme
- Spread around the butter mixture into the cooked gnocchi
- Fill a plate with the gnocchi mixture, add the grilled butternut slices and finish off with the chicken breast