- Barbecook Loewy
- Barbecook Dome
- Salt and pepper
A good breakfast is important, and eggs are traditionally a part of that good breakfast. Traditions should be honoured, but giving it a Barbecook twist is always fun. A boiled egg is hard to beat... but just wait until you’ve tasted our orange eggs!
- Light your Barbecook charcoal grill using the Quickstart system.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of the orange, so it will stand upright on the grill.
- Remove the top third of the orange, and hollow out the remaining two thirds using a spoon.
Tip: Make fresh-squeezed orange juice and use the remaining peels as egg cups.
- Break an egg into the orange peel ‘cup’ and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the filled orange peel cup on your grill, under the Dome, and let the fire do its job.
- Is your egg almost done? Then toast your bread on the grill briefly.
- Slice your bread into strips and dip these into your runny egg yolk. Enjoy!