BLT on the grill
Food & More
23 November 2016
A tasty twist to the classic bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich!
- 3 thick slices of sandwich bread, grilled on the Barbecook Largo
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 3 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced in thick slices
- 2 slices bacon, grilled on the Barbecook Largo
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
- Lime zest
- Grill the slices of bread and bacon on the Barbecook Largo.
- Slice the avocado and tomato.
- Make the dressing: combine Greek yoghurt, lime zest, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the avocado slices on a slice of bread, season with salt and pepper and add a drizzle of olive oil. Top with grilled bacon.
- Arrange another slice of bread on top, add the Greek yoghurt dressing and some iceberg lettuce, along with tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining slice of toasted bread on top. And you're done!