Did you know that gas barbecues are incredibly safe, as long as you connect your gas bottle properly? Here’s the correct method:
- Slide the hose over the gas regulator and tighten the clamping ring.
- Screw the gas hose over the regulator and tighten.
- Connect the gas regulator to the bottle.
As an extra safety measure we recommend that you thoroughly check for gas leaks:
- Make a soap solution
- Once the full gas bottle is connected to the barbecue and all the knobs are turned OFF, slowly open the gas supply.
- Check for leaks by applying soap solution to the connections.