<link rel="alternate" hreflang="nl" href="http://www.barbecook.com/nl/grillspiration/recipes/turkish-pizza-minced-lamb-and-feta-cheese/" />
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="fr" href="http://www.barbecook.com/fr/grillspiration/recipes/turkish-pizza-minced-lamb-and-feta-cheese/" />
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="de" href="http://www.barbecook.com/de/grillspiration/recipes/turkish-pizza-minced-lamb-and-feta-cheese/" />
Turkish pizza with minced lamb and feta cheese
Food & More
03 October 2016
Barbecook Loewy or Major/Optima
Barbecook Pizza Plate
For 1 pizza:
- Pizza dough
- 1 handful of feta cheese
- 200 g minced lamb
- ras el hanout
- cumin powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- half an onion
- a few tbsp tomato puree
- olive oil
- lime juice
- paprika powder
- Start the barbecue. Make sure the coals are hot. Heat the pizza plate.
- Mix the minced meat with finely chopped onion and garlic, ras el hanout, paprika powder, cumin, pepper, salt and oregano.
- Garnish the pizza with tomato puree and pieces of minced meat.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the pizza on the pizza plate.
- Close the Barbecook Dome and bake for 5 to 15 minutes until the pizza is crispy and the minced meat is cooked. Spread the feta cheese on the pizza after about five minutes and continue baking.
- Mix the yoghurt with the lime juice and cucumber.
- Remove from the barbecue. Drizzle with the yoghurt sauce.