Superlative Belgian quality
- Barbecook Karl
- Barbecook Charcoal Starter
- 1kg BWB entrecôte
- Olive Oil
BWB, Belgian White-Blue, is a breed of cattle that is particularly renowned for its succulent meat. With an imposing mass of muscle tissue the BWB has an ideal fat to meat ratio. In other words: the cattle’s chunky build guarantees a delicious, mild flavour. Rugged on the outside, soft on the inside: the epitome of masculinity! Barbecook Karl radiates strength and boasts a sleek design, a match made in heaven with this strongly flavoured high-quality meat.
- Allow the entrecôte to reach room temperature for an hour, covered. Meat that is grilled straight from the fridge can become tough, because this causes the muscle tissue to contract.
- Use Barbecook Charcoal Starter light your charcoal. If you don’t have any charcoal starter, you can use Barbecook firelighter blocks instead.
- Keep the fire perfectly under control using the integrated vent.
- Brush the meat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the entrecôte directly over a hot fire until rare, medium or well-done.
- Cut into thin slices, season to taste and enjoy!