Did you say tuna... Twice?
- Barbecook Carlo
- Barbecook lighter cubes
- 2 fillets yellow-fin tuna
- Olive Oil
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onions
- Mild soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
Yellow-fin tuna is a medium-sized fish that can be found in the tropical parts of all oceans. In culinary terms, it is a genuine delicacy. Tuna is a meaty fish, bursting with flavour and ideal for grilling on your Barbecook Carlo. We will be preparing a plain version and a Tatiki of tuna. Tatiki is briefly seared fillet of tuna, served cold. Simple and delicious!
- Fire up Barbecook Carlo using 3 lighter cubes and conveniently keep the fire under control thanks to the integrated vent.
- Rub one fillet of tuna with a little olive oil.
Rub the other with a little sesame oil and coat in sesame seeds.
- Briefly grill the plain tuna until it turns brown on the outside, but remains pink inside. Allow the Tatiki steak to briefly come into contact with the grill so that the fillet remains raw on the inside.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the plain tuna with coarse salt and lemon juice, and the Tatiki with a little chopped spring onion and mild soy sauce.
- Your choice! Take away!