Sharing is hot
- Barbecook Siesta
- Barbecook Universal Pizza Stone
- Barbecook Universal Smoker Box
- Barbecook Smoke Chips
- Small round unsliced loaf of bread
- Fresh garden herbs (rosemary, thyme)
- Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
Want to impress your guests with a simple recipe? The Barbecook Siesta guarantees hassle-free grilling and pleasure. Set this appetizer bread on the table and you can be sure of a relaxed atmosphere. This is a great recipe with a clear message: What’s mine is yours!
- Make incisions in the bread forming a chess-board pattern, without cutting through to the bottom.
- Sprinkle the bread with plenty of olive oil.
- Insert the herbs into the bread in a criss-cross fashion and season with the coarse sea salt.
- Soak the Barbecook smoke chips.
- Create a light smoky flavour by adding a few smoke chips to the Barbecook Smoker Box.
- Indirectly grill the bread on the Barbecook Universal Pizza Stone at 180°C for 15min.
- Check to see if the bread has been heated through and set it on the table
Invite your guests to pluck off bite-sized pieces.